Kaal is another word for death. A person who is born under the Kaalsarp yog faces near death experiences almost all his life. Struggle rules the life of people born with the Kaalsarp. This Kaalsarp yog is created when all the planets come between the Rahu and Ketu. Rahu is also known as the snack and Ketu is also known as the tail. Different kinds of troubles and problems surround the one who is born with Kaalsarp yog. These all problems will be easily eliminated with help of Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Trimbakeshwar.
People who suffer from Kaalsarp yog are advised to do a puja on the day of NaagPanchmi and also to place an energized Kaalsarp yantra in their homes. Kaalsarp yantra protect the user from the evil consequences of the Kaalsarp yog. The yantra will help the person to achieve success in every job he takes which otherwise will not be possible due to the Kaalsarp yog. The Kaalsarp Yog Puja Trimbakeshwar will help the person to overcome the obstacles and attain success.
Pandit Dev Kumar Sharmaji lives in Trimbakeshwar and he is the best Pandit For Kaalsarp puja Trimbakeshwar. Panditji is well versed with all the vidhis and puja’s that are performed at Trimbakeshwar and has been performing them since many years with proper technique. People from all parts of India and also all around the world have been coming to their place to perform all sorts of vidhis.
Shree Pandit Dev Kumar Sharma is an eminent pandit living in Trimbakeshwar who’s few years of dedicated experience is now offered for your benefit. He is an expert in all Hindu religious Pooja’s and Vidhi’s like Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Trimbakeshwar, Pitru Dosh Niwaran, Navagraha shanti puja trimbakeshwar, Tripindi Shraddha Puja, etc. He oversees all problems and works closely with people to ensure that all expectations are met.
People from across the globe have been coming at Trimbakeshwar to perform Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Trimbakeshwar. This is the result of their devoted service in practicing the Hindu rites at Trimbakeshwar.
Kaalsarp puja have precious facility for your stay and food during puja time. Also situated right in the heart of Trimbakeshwar village Near Kusharvart Kund, at a walking distance of 10 minutes from bus station.
How to perform Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja?
- Kaalsarp dosh afflicts a person when all the seven planets occur in between Rahu and Ketu. While the effects of Kaalsarp dosh can vary between persons depending on the planetary positions, in general, people affected by this condition shall face severe troubles, sufferings and crisis situations in life. However, there is no need to panic as there are some proven remedies suggested by expert astrologers to ward off the ill effects of Kaalsarp dosh. Here is the detailed account of Kaalsarp dosh puja and effects.
- Kaalsarp dosh puja is a highly beneficial one that can help alleviate the dire consequences of Kaalsarp dosh. The most auspicious time to do this puja is the Amavasya day that falls on a Wednesday. Kaalsarp puja can prove to be immensely powerful to alleviate the intensity of kaalsarp dosh and bring a great degree of solace and relief to the individual.
- Get three small sized snakes made one each in copper, lead and silver. Wear new clothes for the puja. Decorate the puja altar with flowers, turmeric paste, sandal paste and vermilion. Place a pedestal and place a puja thali on the pedestal. Place all the three metal snakes on the thali.
- Make a small cone shaped Ganeshji image in turmeric paste and place it on a betel leaf or mango leaf in front of the three snake images. Decorate the Ganeshji image with flowers. Start the puja with prayers and offerings to Lord Ganesh.
- Keep chanting Om Namashivaya and give holy bath to the snake images in water, milk, honey, and other fragrant holy bath substances. After this, decorate the images with turmeric paste, sandal paste and vermilion and offer flowers and garlands.
- Chant Vishnu Sahasranam and Navanagstotram. Make diyas (lamps) in sweet flour and light them in front of the snake images with ghee and cotton wick. Offer fruits, coconut, some select range of sprouts and betel leaves to the images along with the Prasad you have specially prepared for the puja. Wave camphor light in front of the images and pray for your welfare.
- Recollect all your problems and say it inside yourself asking for remedies and protection. At the end of the puja, distribute the Prasad to people and donate the clothes worn during the puja to poor people.
- Offer Namaskar and conclude the puja by taking the snakes from the puja thali. Drop the copper and lead snakes in the running stream of Holy River near your place and gift the silver snake in the nearby Shiva temple.
- During the kaalsarp puja and following that, chant the mantra, “RahaveKetaveNamaha”. The ideal number to chant this mantra is 18,000 times in regular schedules within the next few days.
- When performed sincerely and diligently with faith, kaalsarp puja is a highly efficacious one that shall help relieve the candidate from the ill effects of the kaalsarp dosh. After the puja, you will find your life becoming a better experience and got relieved from the troubles that haunted for a long time.
For more details, contact us: +91 9890391437
Visit us at: http://www.kaalsarppuja.in/kalsarp-pooja.php