Shree Pandit Devkumar Sharma is an eminent pundit living in Trimbakeshwar who’s few years of dedicated experience is now offered for your benefit. He is an expert in all Hindu religious Pooja’s, Vidhi’s, Tripindhi Shradha, Kaalsarp puja Trimbakeshwar etc. He oversees all problems and works closely with people to ensure that all expectations are met.
People from across the globe have been coming at Trimbakeshwar for performing all sorts of vidhis. This is the result of their devoted service in practicing the Hindu rites at Trimbakeshwar.
A yantra is made by man and it has to be energized through mantras from the Vedas so that it helps the person connect with the higher power. This process of energizing the yantra is undertaken by priests. The process of placing this energized yantra in homes is also important and must be followed in a right manner.
The following is the process of placing the kaal sarp yantra:
- The first step before placing the yantra is to purify the body and freeing the mind from any bad and negative thoughts.
- Next, is to find a place on the floor which is undisturbed and facing the east direction.
- Light a lamp or incense.
- Place a fresh fruit and flower on the altar.
- Lay the yantra with a picture of the god which the yantra symbolizes.
- Next, take water from any leaf from whatsoever tree and sprinkle some on yourself and then on the altar.
- Close your eyes now and concentrate on the higher power with all sincerity and pray that god fulfill all your wishes.
Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Pooja has precious facility for your stay and food during pooja kaal. Also situated right in the heart of Trimbakeshwar villege, Near Kusharvart Kund, at a walking distance of 10 minutes from bus station.
For more details, contact us: +91 9890391437