Kaalsarp Dosh is formed when all seven planets Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn are hammed between Rahu and Ketu. If rahu is placed in 1st house, ketu will be 7th house. Thus there are the possibilities in any chart to place rest of the planets in between Rahu and ketu, and this position is called Kaalsarp dosh. It’s very important to consider the digrees of the planets place with Rahu or ketu to be sure about the existence of Kaalsarp dosh in natal chart, means if mars for example placed with rahu with 10 degree and rahu’s degree is less then mars degree, the Kaalsarp dosh does not exist in that chart. Rahu and ketu degree must be more then the planets placed with them. By performing Kaalsarp Puja Vidhi Trimbakeshwar or Kaalsarp puja, you can sort out your all problems which related to life.
Bad effects of Kaalsarp Yog:
Generally Kaalsarp dosh gives struggle to native in all matters of life, related to health, wealth, career, profession, love, marriage, children and many other things related to our life, but it is very important to find out the exact effect of a Kaalsarp dosh in the native horoscope. Is it giving bad effects and struggle in health, wealth, career, profession, love, marriage, children or other things related to our life? How would you know? This can be judged by position of the Rahu and ketu in different houses of natal chart, for example if Rahu is placed in 1st house and ketu is in 7th house the person will have the difficulties in health and wealth as the 1st house indicates the health and the struggle of life of the native, thus if rahu is in 2nd house the person may have the struggle and difficulties with family relations, wealth, and other related things to 2nd house. Thus we can judge the effects of a Kaalsarp Dosh. Kaalsarp Dosh Puja trimbakeshwar or Kaalsarp Yog Puja is the best solution for Kaalsarp Yog.
Symptoms of Kaalsarp Dosh:
- If one has Kaalsarp Yog in their natal chart or horoscope, then they often see images of dead people in their dreams. They see their dead ancestors or recently departed family members.
- They may also dream of their own house and water bodies.
- They may feel as if someone is trying to strangle them.
- As per Vedic Astrology, it is said that those under the influence of the Kaalsarp Yog are devoted to their family and the society. They are gregarious, nurturing and altruistic in nature. They are not greedy or self-centered.
- They have to struggle in life and feel lonely in the time of their need due to this yoga present in the Kundli.
- Those under the influence of Kaalsarp yog have a great fear of snakes and snake bites. In fact, they often dream about themselves being coiled by snakes. They may also suffer from aero acrophobia – the fear of high places or fear lonely places.
Above symptoms are clear cut indication that one suffers from Kaalsarp Yoga in their Kundlis and to cure this they need to seek expert remedies.
Remedies for Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran:
Pandit. Dev Kumar Sharmaji lives in Trimbakeshwar. Panditji is well versed with all the vidhis and puja’s that are performed at Trimbakeshwar and has been performing them since many years with proper technique. People from all parts of India and also all around the world have been coming to their place to perform all sorts of vidhis.
We provide services of all Hindu religious Puja’s, Vidhi’s, Kaalsarp puja, Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja, Kaalsarp yog Puja, Kaalsarp Shanti in Trimbakeshwar, etc. People from across the globe have been coming at Trimbakeshwar for performing all sorts of vidhi’s. This is the result of their devoted service in practicing the Hindu rites at Trimbakeshwar.
For more details contact us at: +91 9890391437
Visit us at: http://www.kaalsarppuja.in/muhurts.php